There's always more work to be done. How do you make sure you'll finish your most important tasks and make progress in your key projects by the end of the day? This book runs you through the basics of prioritizing your work, staying focused, delegating tasks and using technology to help you get more done.
About HBR's 20-Minute Manager Series:
Don't have much time? Get up to speed fast on the most essential business skills with HBR's 20-Minute Manager series. Whether you need a crash course or a brief refresher, each book in the series is a concise, practical primer that will help you brush up on a key management topic.
Advice you can quickly read and apply, for ambitious professionals and aspiring executives from the most trusted source in business.
- Focuses on the popular topic of personal productivity.
- Helps you with: prioritization, managing time, delegating, managing your energy at work, controlling email, productivity discipline.
- Our 20MM series first launched in spring 2014 and offers "quick yet smart" reads on needed business skills.
- Focus on getting up to speed fast ("in 20 minutes") to help managers who are time-pressed.
- Topics travel well internationally.